FREE SHIPPING $500.00 OR MORE CODE FSHIP12.
NO CHEMICALS/GLASSWARE 1.800.967.5316
Corning® 100V/60Hz Digital Stirring Hot Plates
|Quantity in Basket:
|SUBSTITUTE WILL BE 6795-420D***For over forty years, Corning® stirring hot plates with the glass-ceramic Pyroceram® top have been a laboratory standard. Now we've improved them by adding digital temperature and stirring speed displays. A Model PC-420D is shown to the left with optional temperature controller and support rod (Cat. No. 440129). Both of these products can be purchased separately or as part of an accessory kit (Cat. No. 6795KIT). They are available in two top sizes:
• PC-420D with a 5" x 7" (12.7 x 17.8cm) Pyroceram® top
• PC-620D with a 10" x 10" (25.4 x 25.4cm) Pyroceram® top
• Closed-loop heating and stirring controls that monitor and regulate both temperature and stirring speed.
• Microprocessor maintains consistent and repeatable temperature settings from 5°C (if ambient temperature is 0°C or lower) up to 550°C.
• Digital LED temperature display is adjustable in 5°C increments and blinks until set temperature is reached.
• Optional external temperature controller (Cat. No. 6795PR) truly controls temperature inside the vessel and eliminates the need to closely monitor liquid temperature.
• Exclusive closed-loop stirring control monitors and regulates the stirring speed from 60-1150 RPM for aqueous, viscous, or semi-solid solutions.
• Digital LED speed display gives you better control of your stirring process.
• Stronger, larger magnet improves stir bar coupling combined with automatic ramp up speed adjustment minimizes decoupling.
• Operate on 100V/60Hz with standard three-prong plug for use in Japan and other areas with similar electrical requirements.
• Bright LED HOT TOP icon lights up when top plate is over 60°C, even when heat control is turned off.
• Separate temperature sensor provides power cutoff if unit overheats.
• Optional temperature controller (Cat. No. 6795PR) will shut off unit when controller is not in liquid.
• Two piece casting design deflects spills away from electronics and includes a built in mount for an optional 18" (45.7cm) support rod (Cat. No. 440129).
• UL and cUL approved
The flat, bright-white Pyroceram® glass-ceramic top provides uniform heating and better contrast during applications that require monitoring of color changes. Pyroceram® tops are easy to clean and highly resistant to scratches, corrosion, and chemicals. They can also be used at much higher temperatures (up to 550°C) and are less likely to corrode than metal tops. The Pyroceram® glass-ceramic material was originally developed by Corning for use in missile nosecones. Because of its unique properties it was later used in Corningware® kitchen products as well
All Rights Reserved.
1.866.597.5960 from 8:30am - 5:00pm EST